Handling OAuth Flows
Using functions to handle OAuth login flows.
Example of how to use Netlify OAuth Applications
Using Netlify OAuth you can create custom experiences using the Netlify Open API.
Here are some use cases:
- Building a custom Netlify admin UI
- Building Netlify Desktop Applications
- Making an App that user's existing Netlify sites
- Manage Netlify sites, new deployments, & other things from inside your third party application
How it works
Create and Deploy a new Netlify site
You can use an this repo
Create OAuth application
Create your OAuth application in the Netlify admin UI.
Add in your callback URL. This can be changed later.
After creating your OAuth app, Click on show credentials
Save these credentials for the next step
Take your OAuth credentials and add them to your OAuth app site
NETLIFY_OAUTH_CLIENT_SECRETenvironment variables in your site
Then trigger a new deploy
- Visit your site and verify the OAuth flow is working